H&S Black Maxx Race Tuner
The Black Maxx race tuner from H&S Performance is part of the next generation of diesel downloaders that offer everything a diesel owner could want, all in one high-tech unit.
Exclusive to H&S Performance, the Black Maxx offers the flexibility of shift-on-the-fly tuning, as well as giving you the ability to monitor vital engine statistics at a glance. The full color, high resolution screen allows the user to view up to four parameters at one time. Choose from 20+ engine parameters including boost, transmission temp, intake temp, fuel rail pressure, exhaust gas temps, plus many more (varies depending on application). The Black Maxx comes loaded with 4 power levels that can be changed at any time, on the fly, and is sure to leave the competition in the dust. When you are ready to step up to the next level of performance, step up to the Black Maxx !
Also check out the Active Maxx Software, available only for the H&S Black Maxx.
Vehicle Applications of the Black Maxx Race Tuner
* 2007.5-2011 6.7L Dodge Cummins *2011 Cab &Chassis NOT supported*
* 2008-2010 6.4L Ford Powerstroke
* 2007.5-2009 6.6L GM Duramax
* 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
* 2011 6.7L Ford Powerstroke *Cab &Chassis NOT supported*
Features of the Black Maxx Race Tuner
* Comes preloaded with DPF Present and DPF Removed tuning
* Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust)
* Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-250HP (dependent on application, see chart below)
* Approximate size: 5" x 3" (2.75" x 2.25" color screen)
* Enable / Disable factory "special features". High idle, fogs w/highs, seat belt chimes, daytime running lights, etc. (6.7L Cummins).
* Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
* Automatic safety back down. Controlled by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
* Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
* Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
* Turn off EGR without removing ANY parts
* Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
* Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Cable
* Digital gauges to monitor 20+ parameters
* Custom Tunes are FREE to download. Check the downloads section to see what's available for your product.
* Allows for use of aftermarket turbo kits with no trouble codes (6.7L Cummins)
* Transmission tuning included on the 6.4L Powerstroke
* Transmission Tuning Available for the 6.7L Cummins HERE
* COMING SOON: Nitrous / Methanol Injection Menu which allows full control of Nitrous / Methanol Injection.
Re: H&S Black Maxx Race Tuner
I have a stupid question what is the difference between the three black maxx tuners i have a 2011 F250 6.7L and i definitly want to delete my dpf and egr and egr cooler, and from everything i have read they all three can do that, but what exactly are the difference between them any info would be appreciated!
Re: H&S Black Maxx Race Tuner
The XRT Pro Race Tuner is a tuner only and has no monitor, The Black Maxx and the Mini Maxx are very similar in that the both tune and have a monitor. The primary difference is the size and quality of the screen.
Originally Posted by tnester
Yes, all three will provide the programming necessary (for offroad / racing use only) to remove the DPF system. This requires a waiver and an additional $100 license that is purchased directly from H&S.
Tags for this Thread