KW Suspensions was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications.