Megasquirt MS2 PnP kit for 1999-2000 Mazda Miata's - Built by DIY AutoTune
Miata 9900 Gen2 PnP Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System is compatible with the following:
1999-2000 USDM Mazda Miata w/ manual transmission
Miata 9900 Gen2 PnP Plug and Play #MM9900 Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Miata base maps is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key (other model base maps included on USB stick)
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- Up to 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables (minor wiring change required if you want to enable sequential injection, as most of these cars were not wired for sequential injection from the factory)
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
- Allows adding a variable TPS – no special mods needed!
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires Boost Control Solenoid)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box ECU:
- Miata 9900 Gen2 PnP Plug and Play ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (rLink ECUequire USB to Serial adapter sold seperately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation USB Stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
Note: Although there is a paid upgrade to TunerStudio, it is not needed to tune this ECU. The free version included on the USB Stick can access all the features and tables of the MegaSquirtPNP. The paid version of TunerStudio simply adds tuning and analysis software, such as VE Analyzer Live to tune the fuel tables based on wideband O2 feedback (requiring a wideband O2 sensor and controller, sold separately).
Need advanced features? Consider the MSPro PnP to add:
- Programmable alternator voltage control that you can adjust through TunerStudio
- VVT control for ’01-’05 engine swaps
- Sequential spark control for coil per plug conversions
- Eight fuel channels to allow for a fifth injector control or staged sequential injection
- Boost by gear or ground speed
- Timed boost delay and spark retard activated by launch control
- Traction control
- Rally style anti-lag
- Advanced flex fuel support that allows blending almost all fuel and ignition tables based on fuel composition
- Progressive nitrous control
- Variable water injection control
Or check out our other Miata PnP options!