CarDAQ-M® now comes bundled with the Mega-CAN Add-on Module!
OEM's globally trust Drew Technologies' CarDAQ-M® for our tested and proven SAE J2534 products. They are regularly used for testing, software development, EOL testing and more. Cost effective and timely, Drew Technologies can assist, consult and work through even the most difficult challenges with you. The CarDAQ-M® is a one-of-a-kind, evolutionary, modular J2534 tool that can easily be upgraded as technology changes. In addition to the J2534-1 and J2534-2 module, the Mega K-Line expansion module is also available. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too!
Maximize Right to Repair with the CarDAQ-M/Mega-CAN Bundle!
CarDAQ-M/Mega-CAN Bundle is the world’s only modular diagnostic and programming device designed to grow as the OEMs continue to release new features within their applications.
-The CarDAQ-M Mega-CAN add-on module is FCA-verified, enabling you to harness the capabilities of wiTECH 2.0!
-CarDAQ-M fully supports J2534 API 04.04 and 05.00.
Complete OEM Application Compability, including:
-Emissions-related programming for all makes/models
-Model year 2018+ all module reprogramming and diagnostics
-Pre-2018, all module reprogramming and diagnostics for many OEMs
-Vehicle security and key functions available for many makes
CarDAQ-M/ Mega-CAN Bundle The world’s only modular pass-thru also includes the world’s best support!
-Technical Support staffed by technicians who understand and know vehicle repair and passthru technology
-Toolbox 3 educational software providing OEM application descriptions, capabilities, videos and more (see below)
-Easy-to-install device driver updates
Additional Product Information
• CarDAQ-M is a high performanceJ2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to do J2534 reprogramming with ALL makes
• CarDAQ-M offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others
• Technicians can use CarDAQ-M for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
• Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-M can do factory diagnostics with BMW ISTA, GM GDS2 & Tech2Win, Honda HDS, Toyota Techstream, Volkswagen/Audi ODIS and Volvo VIDA
• As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow.
• DrewTech offers free telephone and email support for all of its J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day
• In addition to Support, DrewTech offers its users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 Tool Box 3 included with each CarDAQ-M, free for the life of the tool!
• CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
• 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
• Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
• GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
• KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
• Chrysler SCI (J2610)
• And more!
• USB version 1.1 or higher
• Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
• Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
• Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
• Ground pins 9
Operating System Compatibility:
• Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
• Consult OE website for their PC requirements
• Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
• Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
• Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
• ISO22900 Compliant for GM's Tech2Win software