1999-2003 FORD 7.3L POWER STROKE EVOLUTION
The Evolution is an in-cabin controller and programmer.
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 5 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
- RPM (revolutions per minute) - Engine speed.
- MPH (miles per hour) - Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
- ECT (engine coolant temperature) - Degrees F.
- BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
- EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) - Degrees F.
- EOT (Engine oil temperature) - Degrees F.
- TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) - Degrees F. (Automatic Trans ONLY. If you have a manual trans, the value displayed will be incorrect)
- IAT (Intake air temperature) - Degrees F.
- BARO (Barometric pressure) - PSI
- BAT (Battery voltage)
- DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
50-State Emission Legal