Elite VMS ECU
(Vehicle Management System)
Part Number: HT-157000
OUTPUTS: 8 Ignition Outputs and 9 Digital Pulse Outputs
SUITS: Non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carburetted drag racing vehicles.
INCLUDES: Elite VMS ECU, waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable and software CD.
NOTES: Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected or carbureted drag racing vehicles, the VMS is an ignition controller, boost controller, multi-stage and/or progressive nitrous controller, data logger, trans brake/staging controller and power management controller all in one powerful, compact unit.
Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carburetted drag racing vehicles. The VMS is a one-stop, one-point-of-contact solution for ignition timing control, boost control. nitrous control, staging bump-and-creep control as well as onboard data logging. Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carburetted drag racing vehicles.
- Compact size
- Ideal for use with mechanical injection and carburetors
- Waterproof (with USB cover fitted)
- Up to 6 stages of nitrous control
- Closed loop boost control
- CO2 boost control
- Race timer
- Transbrake, bump-and-creep control
- On-board data logging
- Advanced engine protection
- Elite Software Programmer (ESP) real time calibration software
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Engine Pressure Ratio
- Internal 3 bar MAP sensor (up to 29psi/200kPa boost/gauge pressure)
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Compatible with all Haltech CAN devices and IQ3 dashes
ECU TUNING OPTIONS
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8.
- Limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction (3D).
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature). Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays.
- 3D ignition corrections.
- Boost Control - Intelligent 4D closed loop, with flexible user-definable axis and 6 fully user definable corrections.
- Closed loop idle speed control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user-defined outputs (BAC type).
- 8 x Over current protected ignition drivers
- Max current 1A per driver
- All spare ignition outputs can be used as generic DPOs with 1A max output
- 9 x User definable DPOs
- 5 x User definable AVIs available on the main connector
- Switchable 1K Ohm pull-up resistor for sensors (available to AVI4 and AVI5 only)
- Up to 20V max input voltage
- Supports up to 1.5KHz input frequency
- 2 x User definable DPIs
- 50KHz max frequency
- Up to 25V max input voltage
- Fixed 5V pull up
- 2 x Engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 1 x CAN Bus communication for Haltech CAN expansion or OBDII
- 1 x USB connection for programming
ECU DATA LOGGING
- On-board data Logging, up to 20 channels of logging
- Fastest sample rate of 5ms
- 1MB internal storage