Tuning and Diagnostics
Tuner Tools offers a range of tuning services and troubleshooting/diagnostics. Services include:
- Dyno Tuning on our DynoDynamics or Dynojet dyno located in Tewksbury MA.
- Fly-in or remote dyno tuning
- Remote ECU setup and trouble-shooting
- Remote/Email based tuning (Real time or email/log)
- Tuning rates start at:
- Dyno tune on our dyno:$1000 for complete standalone tune (single fuel) - includes startup, idle, drivability and power/WOT tuning. Flex Fuel setups are and additional $200. Includes free touch-up corrections as long as the combo remains the same.
- Fly-in Tuning - Price upon request (typically travel costs +$600-$800 /day of time on the dyno or at the track)
- Remote Tuning: $350 starting flat rate for remote/email tunes. Remote real time $150/hr, minimum of 2hrs.
- ECU Setup/Trouble shooting: $125 for up to 90 minutes, or $50 for a basic review and revision via email. May require knowledge/skills on your end to perform directed tests.
- As with many services these may vary based on application. Please contact us to discuss your needs
Systems and ECUs we support includes:
- HP Tuners (GM applications) (requires hardware or hardware rental)
We also offer remote trouble shooting and diagnostics services. If you have an issue setting up an ECU or with just a small part of your tune we can help troubleshoot for a reasonable fee. Remote real time trouble shooting is $50 for 30 minutes minimum, or $75/hr.
Shop rate for non tuning work in person is billed at $135/hr.