Fits 2004-2006 vehicles (see V107x for 2007+ models)
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
NEW G4X Link of ECUs! Faster with advanced tuning features!
Designed for the WRX V10 EJ25. These ECUs cover 2.5L from 2004 to 2007.
Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo and check the notes in italic below before purchasing.
This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
Most factory features are supported.
Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
The WRX104+ mostly covered the 2004-2006 range.
The WRX107+ mostly covers the 2007 model (listed separately).
However, some 2006 models require the WRX107+
*The fastest and most reliable way to tell, is to check whether pins A1-3 are populated.
*If the pins have wires, you need the WRX104+, if there are no wires, you need the WRX107+
*Suits GD or GG chassis with electronic throttle. Not suitable for the GR/GH/GE/GV hatchback or 3rd generation WRX’s The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Subaru WRX104X ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Includes e-throttle and variable cam control.
MAP Sensor not included.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"