NOTE - MANY LINK ECUS ARE ON2-4 WEEK BACKORDER! - PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON LEAD TIME!
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
NEW G4X Link of ECUs! Faster with advanced tuning features!
The Link G4X MX5Link MX5X PlugIn fits the Mazda MX5 1600-1800 (NA models) and the GTX/R (1800cc). The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's MX5 ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"