The P30 Power Distribution Module replaces traditional relays, fuses and circuit breakers. It simplifies wiring, decreases installation time and increases reliability.
Note - Keypad is Optional accessory. We offer 8, 12 and 15 button keypad (message for additional options)
- 8 *20 Amp and 22 * 8 Amp continuous outputs.
- Outputs can be combined for higher output current.
- 120 Amp maximum total current recommended.
- Easy to use and understand software.
- Programmable output current and fuse reset time and count.
- 23 Switch Inputs + Master Switch Input.
- Switch inputs can be connected to power, ground or floating (3 state, centeroff type switches).
- Compatible with 24 volt systems.
- Reverse battery protected and transient over voltage protected.
- Programmable functions including True, False, AND, OR, Flash, Pulse Train, PWM ramp, Toggle and Set/Reset to control such things as Turning Indicators, Hazard and Emergency lights.
- 4 * PWM capable outputs (2 * 20 Amp and 2 * 8 Amp) can be used for variable speed fans and dimming lights.
- Programmable CAN bus inputs and outputs with internal switchable bus terminator resistor.
- Compatible with CANopen keypads.
- Wiper motor control with brake.
- External temperature sensor input, ideal for thermo fan control on carbureted engines.
- Ideal for transmission brake staging or ‘bump’ control.
- Software displays live values of output currents, battery voltage, switch status,
- Function status and outputs/fuse status.
- Compact Size. Main body: 123mm * 112mm * 33mm.
- Main and USB connectors are sealed with gold plated terminals.
- Machined aluminium case.
- Field upgradable to keep up to date with the latest software and firmware.
- 1 year warranty.